We design an increasingly green future always greener
We at NCA Engineering believe that sustainability is more than an operational guideline: it is the philosophy that guides every project and results in a true commitment to an increasingly green environment.
When designing a building, its life cycle is one of the main aspects to value.
In the medium-to-long term, operating and maintenance costs significantly impact the operating economy, often exceeding the cost of construction.
That’s why NCA Engineering has a dynamic approach to design, which is modular and integrated so that a building can evolve over time and constantly improve its energy efficiency.
As part of our Green Building activities and with the help of qualified collaborations of specialist consultants, we at NCA Engineering can offer specific advice in the following areas:
- environmental health (workplace pollution)
- assessment of asbestos fibres
- analysis of soil, water and waste material
- indoor air quality
Each of these activities involves audits, investigations and technical assistance.
- Sustainable design strategies
- Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED)
- Health & Well-Being
- Alternate Energy Supply
- Computer Modeling
- Deregulation Advisory Services
- Ergonomic Design Engineering